Guitar Cities - London
Private Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, and Piano Lessons in London City
Welcome to Guitar Cities - London
Guitar Cities - London is a music school located on the 1st floor of 5 Jewry St, EC3N 2EX in London City (near the Liverpool St. and Aldgate Tube stations - Google Maps Link). We provide private guitar, bass, and piano lessons in addition to themed group lessons. We provide lessons in a friendly and open atmosphere and are available as private lessons for 1-2 students.
Piano Instruction Now Available!
Guitar Cities now offers piano instruction in London City. This programme is taught by instructor Laura Stevens. She will be teaching on Wednesdays at our Dawson House (Jewry Street) location. Laura's schedule can be found HERE.
New Classes Available!
In addition to our private instruction, Guitar Cities - London has begun a new programme.
- Our Blues Club programme. Want to play with other musicians in a professional soundstage environment? You can do so with the professional supervision of the Guitar Cities instructors! The Blues Club will meet once a month and the sign-up list is on a first-come, first-served basis. Click HERE for details!
Why Choose Guitar Cities - London?
- Our instructors are part of an international team of tutors, chosen out of the top 3% of applicants based on their instrumental knowledge/playing ability, but more importantly, their ability to be an effective, experienced communicator and teacher (this can be a very difficult thing to find when selecting an instructor).
- Our instructors cater a program to your individual needs, so you learn exactly what you want to, providing you an efficient and enjoyable learning experience.
- We provide the instruments at no charge and a comfortable environment to play in, so all you have to do is walk over and get started.
- Guitar Cities - London is open to students of all ages and abilities.
- Lessons can involve theory, song learning, song writing, ear training, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and much more.
- All genres welcome, including classical, bass guitar, modern, pop, jazz, rock, R&B, metal, slide, country and blues.
- No registration fee!
Lessons are available all day (Monday-Sunday), and there is no registration fee! Lessons can be scheduled via the schedule page, by phone at 020 3402 6049 or just fill out the form above.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
take lessons ANYWHERE in the world!
"Jim is so encouraging and patient while navigating the lesson through all the complexities and beauty of the guitar. One does not have to have a musical background to study with him. The Guitar Cities style of teaching allows the student to have a practical learning experience first. I highly recommend Guitar Cities." -- Catherine Z.