Guitar Cities - London
Private Guitar and Bass Lessons in London City
Welcome to Guitar Cities - London
Guitar Cities - London is a music school located on the 5th floor of 133 Houndsditch in London City (near the Liverpool St. and Aldgate Tube stations - Google Maps Link). We provide private guitar and bass lessons in addition to themed group lessons. We provide lessons in a friendly and open atmosphere and are available as private lessons for 1-2 students.
Why Choose Guitar Cities - London?
- Our instructors are part of an international team of tutors, chosen out of the top 3% of applicants based on their instrumental knowledge/playing ability, but more importantly, their ability to be an effective, experienced communicator and teacher (this can be a very difficult thing to find when selecting an instructor).
- Our instructors cater a program to your individual needs, so you learn exactly what you want to, providing you an efficient and enjoyable learning experience.
- We provide the instruments at no charge and a comfortable environment to play in, so all you have to do is walk over and get started.
- Guitar Cities - London is open to students of all ages and abilities.
- Lessons can involve theory, song learning, song writing, ear training, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and much more.
- All genres welcome, including classical, bass guitar, modern, pop, jazz, rock, R&B, metal, slide, country and blues.
- No registration fee!
Lessons are available all day (Monday-Saturday), and there is no registration fee! Lessons can be scheduled via the schedule page, by phone at 020 3402 6049 or just fill out the form above.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email us directly at email@example.com
take lessons ANYWHERE in the world!
"Jim is so encouraging and patient while navigating the lesson through all the complexities and beauty of the guitar. One does not have to have a musical background to study with him. The Guitar Cities style of teaching allows the student to have a practical learning experience first. I highly recommend Guitar Cities." -- Catherine Z.